Here is the schedule for the 2019 Cathy Kerr
The CWCC is now set up as a charitable organization. We can start accepting donations via CanadaHelps.org. CanadaHelps allows you to give once or give monthly. CanadaHelps allows you to donate online. You will always receive a charitable tax receipt with every donation.
Follow this link (https://www.canadahelps.org/dn/32034) or click on the menu at the top of this page to go to the donations page.
• I will play the game with a spirit of good sportsmanship.
• I will conduct myself in an honorable manner both on and off the ice.
• I will never knowingly break a rule, but if I do, I will divulge the breach.
• I will take no action that could be interpreted as an attempt to intimidate or demean my opponents, teammates or officials.
• I will interpret the rules in an impartial manner, always keeping in mind that the purpose of the rules is to ensure that the game is played in an orderly and fair manner.
• I will humbly accept any penalty that the governing body at any level of curling deems appropriate, if I am found in violation of the code of ethic or rules of the game
The Canadian Curling Association has produced a video as an introduction to wheelchair curling.