Jodi has kindly shared some pictures of our curlers out on the ice. You can find them in our gallery or by going to the page directly.
• I will play the game with a spirit of good sportsmanship.
• I will conduct myself in an honorable manner both on and off the ice.
• I will never knowingly break a rule, but if I do, I will divulge the breach.
• I will take no action that could be interpreted as an attempt to intimidate or demean my opponents, teammates or officials.
• I will interpret the rules in an impartial manner, always keeping in mind that the purpose of the rules is to ensure that the game is played in an orderly and fair manner.
• I will humbly accept any penalty that the governing body at any level of curling deems appropriate, if I am found in violation of the code of ethic or rules of the game
The Canadian Curling Association has produced a video as an introduction to wheelchair curling.